The PLEX: At a glance
The PLEX Academic Wing
• Specialized classroom space for the Doctorate of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training programs
• Interprofessional teaching and learning spaces for Nursing, Occupational Therapy, and other programs
• State-of-the-art lab space for the health sciences
• Significant flexible, general use classroom space
• Dedicated office space for Faculty
The PLEX Fieldhouse
• Four multi-purpose indoor courts for campus community use—tennis, soccer, basketball. Regional community residents will also have access during designated times.
• Six-lane NCAA-compliant indoor track for student use and varsity competition. Regional community residents will also have access during designated times.
• Indoor practice space for varsity baseball, basketball, cross country, lacrosse, soccer, softball, track and field, tennis, and volleyball
• Significant locker room facilities
• Large weight room
• Athletic Training room for the Sports Medicine Program, supporting varsity athletics
• Coaches offices