Pennsylvania State Work Study
PA state work study is a PHEAA sponsored program whose purpose is to provide students with an opportunity to gain career-related work experience and, at the same time, earn funds to assist them in paying for their college education. Employment for state work study is available as funding allows.
- Full-time day students (12 credits minimum)
- Pennsylvania resident
- State grant recipient ("PHEAA" listed on the financial aid award letter)
- Not owe a state grant refund
- Not defaulted on any student loan
- Making academic progress as detailed in the Academic Progress Standards as defined in the Alvernia Undergraduate Catalog.
- $2,400 is the maximum amount of money the student may earn during the academic year
Spring 2018 PA State Work Study Job Openings
Holleran Center for Community Engagement