Interested in getting ahead this winter break? Then stay on course by taking advantage of Alvernia’s Winter Session. We offer a large selection of Graduate and Undergraduate courses in three accelerated formats:
All courses are accredited and credits you earn are readily transferable.
Alvernia’s Winter Session is a very useful option for students who:
- Had trouble with a course during a past semester and need to retake it.
- Want to lighten their course load for coming semesters.
- Plan to earn additional credits now to graduate a semester early.
- Just want to take a course for fun. (Hey, you can’t spend all your time shoveling snow.)
You don’t have to be admitted to Alvernia to take classes this winter. Our Winter Session is open to all Alvernia students and to students from other colleges, high schools, adult professionals and life-long learners. And if you’re taking a course with us, you’ll have full access to the library, gym, cafés and computer labs.
To find out what financial aid options might be available for you, contact the Office of Student Financial Planning by emailing email@example.com
, calling 610-796-8356, or visiting alvernia.edu/financialaid
Stay on course this winter!
Online Courses start December 19th
- Session ends January 13
Blended Courses start December 19th
- Online assignments begin December 19
- Classroom meetings begin January 3; Session ends January 13
Classroom courses start January 3rd
- Two week accelerated format; Session ends on January 13
Blended and Classroom Courses are offered at the main campus. For more information, please contact us at 610-796-8496 or email
Alvernia University makes it easy for busy students to apply. Our online application process lets you complete a little bit at a time, so you can begin or update you application at any time. You can also download an application or request one through the mail. Visit our admissions
to get started today!