Schuylkill Information Night - November 12
Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. It begins at Information Night, where you'll able to explore program-specific opportunities—catered to your individual career and professional needs—with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our Graduate Degree programs, graduate education certifications, or our Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility program, with breakout sessions for:
- Dual M.Ed. with Graduate Certification Programs
- Graduate Education Certifications
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility
Advisers will also be available to speak with you about our Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs such as:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Criminal Justice with Behavioral Health minor
- Early Childhood Education (Grades Pre K-4)
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- RN to BSN
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Stop by our Information Night, and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started! We'll be here to help you get ahead by going back! The Graduate and Continuing Studies Information Night is held at the Alvernia University Schulkill Center located at 1544 Route 61 Hwy S., Suite 6190, Pottsville, PA 17901.
Upcoming Information Night:
Wednesday, November 12, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Program starts 5:30 pm
Location: Alvernia University Schuylkill Center
1544 Route 61 Hwy S., Suite 6190, Pottsville, PA 17901
- Enjoy a slice of pizza as you watch a short presentation starting at 5:30 pm on Alvernia's degree program offerings, application process, financial aid, and tour of facility.
- Discover how easy it is to apply for admission. Computer stations will be available to complete your online application right away! The application fee is waived for attending the Information Night.
- Meet with an enrollment coordinator to review your transcript and assess transfer credits.
- Networking reception with enrollment staff and faculty.
- Program specific breakout sessions by area of interest.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 570-385-2382.