Graduate and Adult Education Information Night
Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. It begins at Information Night, where you'll able to explore program-specific opportunities—catered to your individual career and professional needs—with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our Graduate Degrees, Principal Certification, or Superintendent's Letter of Eligibilty programs with breakout sessions for:
- Master of Arts in Leadership for Sustainable Communities
- Master in Business Administration Online
- Master of Education
- Master of Education with Principal Certification
- Principal Certification
- Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility
Advisers will also be available to speak with you about our Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs such as:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- RN-BSN Completion Program
- Social Work
You can also learn more about our Partnership Bachelor's Degree Program:
- Criminal Justice Administration (Philadelphia Police Academy Partnership)
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Stop by our Information Night, and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started! We'll be here to help you get ahead by going back!
Upcoming Information Night:
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Doors open 5 p.m. Program starts 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Alvernia University Philadelphia Center
1355 West Cheltenham Avenue, Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Enjoy a slice of pizza as you learn more about Alvernia's adult education and graduate programs.
- Discover how easy it is to apply for admission. Computer stations will be available to complete your online application right away! The application fee is waived for attending the Information Night.
- Meet with an enrollment coordinator to review your transcript, assess transfer credits, and take you step by step through the admission process.
- Networking reception with enrollment staff and faculty, as well as representatives from financial aid.
- Program specific breakout sessions by area of interest.
Please visit our Philadelphia page for additional information about the center.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-635-4734.