Philadelphia Information Night - April 15
Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. It begins at Information Night, where you'll able to explore program-specific opportunities—catered to your individual career and professional needs—with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our Graduate Degrees, Principal Certification, or Superintendent's Letter of Eligibilty programs with breakout sessions for:
- Master of Arts in Community Counseling
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies for Community Leadership
- Master of Education
- Master of Education with Principal Certification
- Principal Certification
- Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility
We also offer sessions in our Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs such as a:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- RN-BSN Completion Program
- Social Work
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Stop by our Information Night, and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started! We'll be here to help you get ahead by going back! The Graduate and Continuing Studies Information Night is held at the Alvernia University Philadelphia Center located at 1355 West Cheltenham Avenue, Melrose Park, PA 19027.
Upcoming Information Night:
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - (5:30 pm - 7:00 pm)
Location: Alvernia University Philadelphia Center
1355 West Cheltenham Avenue, Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Networking reception with enrollment staff and faculty, as well as representatives from financial aid.
- Program specific breakout sessions by area of interest.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-635-4734.