Main Campus Information Night - June 17
Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. It begins at Information Night, where you'll able to explore program-specific opportunities—catered to your individual career and professional needs—with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our Graduate Degree programs, graduate education certifications, or our Ph.D. program, with breakout sessions for:
- Master of Arts in Community Counseling
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration Online
- Master of Education
- Masters in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Teaching Certifications
- Principal Certification
- Superintendent's Letter
- Doctor of Philosophy
We also offer sessions in our Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs such as a:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Healthcare Science
- Human Resource Management
- Liberal Studies
- RN-BSN Completion
- Social Work
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Stop by our Information Night, and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started! We'll be here to help you get ahead by going back! All Graduate and Adult Education Information Nights are held at the Alvernia University Upland Center located at 540 Upland Avenue, Reading, PA 19611.
Upcoming Information Night:
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - (5:30 pm - 7:00 pm)
Location: Alvernia University Upland Center
540 Upland Avenue, Reading, PA 19611
- Networking reception with enrollment staff and faculty, as well as representatives from financial aid.
- Program specific breakout sessions by area of interest.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 610-796-8228.