Registration that's quick and easy.
You register for classes online, by phone or by fax.
You can register for classes online with the online registration card, or, if you're a current student Alvernia student, through Self-Service.
Course Registration Fax Forms
Fax Registration Card
Fax Registration Card - Philadelphia Center
Fax Registration Card - Schuylkill Center
ADD/DROP Course Fax Forms
Fax ADD/DROP Card
Fax ADD/DROP Card - Philadelphia Center
Fax ADD/DROP Card - Schuylkill Center
For questions about registration options:
Please contact any of our locations at:
Main Campus, School of Graduate and Adult Education
1-888-ALVERNIA (1-888-258-3764, ext. 6) or 1-610-796-5187.
Schuylkill Center, School of Graduate and Adult Education
1-888-ALVERNIA (1-888-258-3764, ext. 9) or 1-570-385-2382.
Philadelphia Center, School of Graduate and Adult Education
1-888-ALVERNIA (1-888-258-3764, ext. 7) or 1-215-635-4734.
- Weeknight classes: Students must add or drop weeknight courses before 5:00 P.M. on Monday of the second week of classes.
- Saturday classes: Students must drop any Saturday class before the second class meeting of the applicable course.
- For further information on adding, please email Jennifer Reimert. There may be limited instances where faculty will be willing to allow adds slightly beyond the published add deadline.
- Weeknight classes: Withdrawal dates vary by academic term. Please consult the Academic Calendar via the University’s website for the specific dates that apply to your courses.
- Saturday classes: Withdrawal for all Saturday classes is required before the third class meeting.
- Students withdrawing from a course are still responsible for all tuition charges