The Graduate & Adult Education Learning Specialist at Alvernia University provides support for students in all branches of the university while they complete their respective programs. Academic and Non-academic support is provided to enhance student experience and student outcomes.
- Writing and Learning Center coverage for Graduate & Adult Education Learners in writing and statistics/SPSS and Quantitative Research Methods, along with other subjects.
- SPSS/Quantitative Research Methods workshops
- APA writing workshops to perfect research writing skills
- Study sessions for Ph.D. COMPS exams
- Meet & Greets for networking opportunities with fellow students
- Coordination of existing student groups and honor societies as well as possible creation of new groups based on student request and feedback
- New student orientation organization and delivery for all Graduate & Adult programs, for all new student start dates
- Open house support for perspective Graduate & Adult student showcasing support services for interested students
- General information on Program Offerings within the School of Graduate and Adult Education at Alvernia University