What is Self-Service?
Self-Service provides Students with direct access to their information, including schedules, grades, and financial information. Self-Service enables Faculty to view their class lists, access advisee information, and enter grades.
How do I access Self-Service?
Simply go to www.alvernia.edu, click on the Login link at the top right corner of the screen, then under Self-Service click on Login.
What is my Self-Service User Name and Password?
Self-Service user names and passwords are created for students and faculty. Your Self-Service user name is based on the first 4 letters of the your last name followed by the last 6 digits of your Alvernia ID. Your default Self-Service password is based on the first 4 letters of your last name (first letter capitalized) followed by the pound (#) sign followed by the last 6 digits of your Alvernia ID.
Example: John Smith, ID 888851234
Self-Service Username - smit851234
Self-Service Password - Smit#851234
After logging in with the default password, you should set a new password. To do so, go to the My Profile tab and select Account Information then select Password. Be sure to follow the password requirements listed on the screen.
Who do I contact if I have trouble logging into Self-Service?
Contact Application Management Support between 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday at the phone numbers or email address below if you have trouble logging into Self-Service.
Email - AdminComputing@alvernia.edu
Phone - 610-790-1990, 610-796-8383, 610-796-8287
All billing invoices are available electronically via Self-Service. To access your invoice, do the following:
- Log into Self-Service.
- Select the Finances tab, then select Online Resources (near top of screen in blue ribbon).
- On the Online Resource screen, your invoices are listed at the top right corner under "Your Bills".
- To access your online statement, simply click on the View or Download link next to your most current Alvernia eBill.
- Contact Student Billing at 610-796-8319 if you have questions regarding your statement or payment.
- Click on Sign Out to return to the Self-Service Finances tab.