How to Apply: New Students.
Along with your completed application accompanied by $100 non-refundable application fee, you’ll need to provide a few supporting materials. Alvernia University considers you an international student if you are a non–U.S. citizen or a non–U.S. permanent resident. U.S. citizens and permanent residents who have studied in foreign countries (excluding study abroad programs) must complete step 1. Because there’s lead time required for some items, here’s a step-by-step process that seems to work best for candidates:
- Complete your application. While you wait for your transcripts to be processed, you can begin your application and mail it with your application fee to:
Alvernia University Philadelphia Center
Attn: Jenny Lee
1355 West Cheltenham Avenue
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- A $100.00 non-refundable express application fee will need to be included with the application. (money order or check only)
- A $20.00 non-refundable express mail shipping fee will need to be included with the application. (money order or check only)
- A bank statement that is valid for six months.
- Please complete this document if spouse and/or children will be accompanying student to the United States and require an F-2 visa: Dependent I-20 Request form. Please fill out the form and mail with your application.
- A valid passport.