Livengrin + Alvernia = Success
Through a partnership with Alvernia University, Livengrin employees can earn the degrees necessary to excel in their careers. Alvernia offers flexible and convenient learning options in multiple formats. Students can take classes on campus, online, or in a blended on campus/online format.
Exclusive Livengrin Benefits
The Alvernia + Livengrin partnership allows Livengrin employees to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Behavioral Health – Our Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Health prepares students to make connections between behaviors and the health and well being of the individual. Our program will prepare you to address and respond to a variety of complex behavioral issues. Students can concentrate in either Addiction Studies, Mental Health or Child Welfare. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
- Social Work – Ranked by College Choice as a Best Bachelor’s in Social Work, our program provides students the opportunity to integrate classroom and work experiences that focus on helping individuals, families, communities, organizations and institutions. Students will take courses in social welfare, policy, practice, human behavior, and children and adult services. Our program is accredited by The Council on Social Work Education. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- Healthcare Administration – Our Bachelor of Science in Healthcare administration prepares students to work in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. Students will be prepared to work in a variety of professional roles including hospital and nursing home administrators, personal care home and assisted living managers, practice managers and health insurance employees. Our Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
- Healthcare Science – Our Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Science prepares students for meaningful, big-picture roles in the current healthcare environment. Students will be prepared to work in healthcare agencies, businesses and other healthcare settings as policy leaders, advocates and educators. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
- Master of Arts in Leadership for Sustainable Communities – Our Masters in Leadership for Sustainable Communities is designed to help you become an agent of social change. Our program empowers students to understand today’s complex issues while forging relationships among people and between people the with the end goal of creating and sustaining healthy communities in mind. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
Business Degree Programs
- Finance – Cultivate an understanding of the functions and applications associated with financial markets, while learning how to interpret financial statements to help your organization grow. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- Human Resource Management – Develop the tools necessary to manage and evaluate your organization’s most precious resource – it’s employees. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- Management – Are you management material? Gain the skills necessary to manage people, projects, and resources within your organization. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
- Marketing – Product, place, price, and promotion. Learn how to integrate the “4’s P’s” to amplify your message and grow your business. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- MBA – You can do more than just manage, you can lead. Take your career to the next level with a Master in Business Administration graduate degree. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
The Alvernia Advantage
Alvernia University is a fully accredited institution, combining the small class sizes and personal attention of a small private college with many of the opportunities of a large university. With more than 50 on campus, online and blended academic programs taught by faculty who are experts in their fields, Alvernia gives you easy, convenient and flexible options that let you earn your degree while working full-time.
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 215-635-4734 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to enroll today.