By organizing education and training as a business venture, your company and Alvernia can work collaboratively to customize programs and classes to address specific needs and skill sets. Alvernia provides an array of adult education programs with flexibility as to when, where, and how courses are delivered - from educational workshops, seminars, and symposia to full degree programs at the graduate and undergraduate level. Whether through credit or non-credit formats, individuals and organizations benefit from the expertise and talent of Alvernia’s faculty.
Programs designed to meet your needs on-site, on campus, or online. We also have three locations in the Reading, Pottsville, and Philadelphia areas.
Examples of recent programs include:
- 1/2 day workshop on Business Writing & Communication
- Full-day symposia on Ethics & Leadership including CLE’s and CPE’s for accountants and attorneys
- 8-week non-credit, non-degree seeking course on Consultative Sales
- 12 credit, 1 year Graduate Certificate Programs with applicability towards graduate studies
- Undergraduate Degree Completion
Director, Leadership Berks and Business Outreach
540 Upland Avenue
Reading, PA 19611