Alumni Council Objectives
- provide the opportunity for Leadership Berks Alumni to further develop their: knowledge of critical needs of the community, education on management skills and techniques, and leadership experiences through programs or projects.
- assist Leadership Berks Alumni in subsequent placement into appropriate volunteer, leadership opportunities
- allow Leadership Berks Alumni to establish a mentor/peer network of community leaders
- assist with the identification and recruitment of future program candidates
- assist with the planning of special events to benefit Leadership Berks programs and initiatives
- continue to promote the goals and objectives of Leadership Berks programs
- increase community recognition and unified presence of Leadership Berks alumni
Officers of the Council shall consist of a President, a Vice-President, and other appointees, all of whom must be live or work in Berks County and report to the Leadership Berks and Business Outreach.
Graduate School Discounts for Leadership Berks Alumni
Special discounts on graduate programs are available to Leadership Berks Alumni. Please contact Toni Eckert for more information. To learn about the program’s Alvernia offers, click here.
As a partner in business, Alvernia’s School of Graduate and Adult Education recognizes that an employer’s investment in workforce education and professional development is critical to the success of any business. As a partner with Alvernia, businesses and organizations are able to target their resources where they need it most. Flexible scheduling including evening and weekend classes, personal attention from a caring and supportive faculty, and convenient locations in Reading, Pottsville, and Philadelphia. Undergraduate degree completion, graduate degrees, certifications, and customized programs are available to meet the unique needs of today’s workplace, on campus, on-site, or online. For more info: contact email@example.com.