Group Study Rooms
There are three group study rooms located in the Library, they are: Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle.
You may ask, what's so special about these rooms?
Below is a listing of what is inside each of these rooms.
- Dual Boot iMac - These special computers boot in the Windows operating system as well as the MAC operating system.
- Large Monitor - The screen is 27 inches, perfect for group projects.
- The rooms are made to hold up to 5 students
- Every room has two small dry erase boards, perfect for taking notes.
- Rooms can be rented for 2 hours at a time with the option to renew if there are no prior reservations.
To reserve your group study room, call or stop by the Library Circulation Desk.
Now you may be wondering what programs are on these iMacs?
On the Windows side:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Basilica of St. Francis (Only available in the Socrates room)
On the Mac side:
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Adobe Suite CS4, Including Bridge, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Player, and Photoshop
- iLife 2010, Including Garage Band, iMovie, iPhoto
- Rosetta Stone for Spanish (Only available in the Socrates room)