Purpose of the Campus Print Program
The purpose of the program is to ensure that University printing technology is current and efficient, contributes to sustainable environmental practices and provides for a cost-savings across campuses.
The goals of the Campus Print Program (CCP) are to:
- Provide more efficient copiers, printers, scanners and fax devices to the University
- Ensure that all departments on campus have access to print devices with sufficient capability to support their needs in fulfillment of their work responsibilities.
- Implement standards for printing technology on campus.
- Establish centralized management, reporting and service for print devices.
- Educate the community on print options and sustainability.
- Establish a refresh program in order to maintain technology at its optimal level.