- Oral presentations must not exceed 15 minutes, plus time for questions.
- The abstract (200 words, maximum) must be submitted with your registration.
- Make sure you include the author(s) name(s) and title of the paper in the text of the abstract.
- Check appropriate boxes under “equipment needs” on the registration form.
- Printed posters should not exceed 48 inches in width or 36 inches in length. Alvernia University will provide tri-fold poster boards, tacks and tables to display printed posters.
- Students may also choose to display posters mounted on flat poster board and displayed on an easel. NOTE: Flat poster board and easel must be provided by the student and should not exceed 48 inches in width or 36 inches in length.
- Please specify which type of poster display you plan to use (tri-fold poster board provided by Albright or poster board with easel) by checking the appropriate box under "equipment needs" on the registration form.
- Poster presenters must be present for the entire time their poster is displayed.