Graduate Assistant – College of Professional Programs and O'Pake InstitutePart-Time – Year Round – 20 Hours Per Week
The student must be enrolled full-time during Fall and Spring Semesters
Summary of Duties:
The Graduate Assistant (GA) for the College of Professional Programs and O'Pake Institute assists in the collection, organization and reporting of data related to program development, grant initiatives, and program assessment.
- Enter data into appropriate databases (Excel, SPSS or similar format)
- Create summery reports from data.
- Conduct market studies, literature and data searches related to program feasibility, development and assessment.
- Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University.
- Other duties as requested.
Send application and resume to:
Office of Student Financial Planning
400 Saint Bernardine St.
Reading, PA 19607
Alvernia is a growing co-educational Catholic Franciscan institution dedicated to academic and professional leadership based in the liberal arts tradition. Its suburban 85-acre campus outside Reading is within a ninety-minute drive to New York, Princeton, and Philadelphia. Alvernia University is committed to equal opportunity. Applicants who would enrich the diversity of our campus are encouraged to apply.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Posting Date: July 24, 2013