Facilities Student Partnership Program
Facilities Student Partnership Program was created in Fall 2009 to help students with the cost of on-campus housing. The FSPP students are responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the University’s buildings, classrooms and grounds. Students work 20 evening hours per week and receive an hourly wage plus a substantial scholarship.
- Any upperclass day student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher may apply.
- Sunday through Thursday from 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. (20 hours per week)
- Hourly wage of $7.25 per hour
- $2,500 scholarship per semester
Current duties, tasks and responsibilities of position:
- Primary Responsibilities
- Trash and recycling removal
3. Event preparation consisting of installing and/or break down of any and all furniture and equipment.
4. Light bulb replacement.
5. Floor care and maintenance.
6. Ventilation grill cleaning.
7. Window cleaning.
8. Pressure washing.
9. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform repetitive tasks.
- Secondary responsibilities
1. Snow removal.
2. Outdoor maintenance and upkeep.
3. Any duties required or requested.