- Support the mission of the Office of Residence Life and Alvernia University.
- Provide quality customer service to faculty, staff, students and guests of Alvernia University.
- Serve as an information source for residents and their visiting families or guests.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous manner, and take accurate/specific messages.
- Respond to simple telephone calls received during office hours.
- Data Entry
- Follow Veronica Hall Information Desk procedures
- Create informational flyers and newsletters.
- Maintain a filing system assuring all documents are categorized, filed and processed in a timely and organized manner.
- Perform administrative responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Receive and convey all information appropriately.
- Attend regular training sessions for the office and front desk.
- Assist professional office staff with various programs including but not limited to, Open Houses, Trick-or-Treat night, Alvernia Olympics, Housing Selection, etc.
- Work with other staff to meet the needs of residents, faculty, staff, guests, and the general student body.
- Treat all students, staff and faculty consistently, fairly and with dignity.
- Represent the Office of Residence Life in a positive manner.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Minimum G.P.A. of 2.50 and be in good standing with the college
- Must be in good judicial standing and have no major violations
- Ability to work multi-line telephone
- Ability remain calm during difficult situations
- .Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Exhibit leadership potential
- Possess the skills to work effectively with others as part of a diverse team
- Keep information confidential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment are also essential.
To apply send application to Shannon.email@example.com