- The student work study in the President’s Office will assist in the daily operations of the administrative staff.
- This may include making copies, faxing, and filing, helping with the set up/breakdown of departmental events, running errands, and various special projects as needed.
- A student work study in the President’s Office must be professional, reliable, punctual, and consistently focused and accurate in executing all projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and be willing to learn or be knowledgeable of Alvernia’s Cascade Server web content management system.
- Perform assigned tasks based upon individual skill strengths and administrative needs.
- Multitask and be able to focus on intricate detail for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, flexible, well-groomed.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
To apply send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.