Philadelphia Center Secretary
This position is responsible for supporting all of the operations at the Philadelphia Center.
- Support curriculum and assessment needs of staff, faculty, and students.
- Oversee the student feedback system.
- Provide full-time reception desk and phone coverage.
- Maintain general office files and databases, organize the display print of media at the reception desk, update and organize bulletin boards, and maintain office supplies.
- Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University.
- Coordinate special events and scheduling for staff at the Philadelphia Center.
- Prepare general correspondence and documents as necessary for the department.
- Assist in the preparation and mailing of marketing material including brochures and newsletters.
- Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University.
- High School Diploma
- 2/3 years administrative assistant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
- Must be able to sit at computer desk for lengths of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Able to lift normal weight packages and office supplies.
- Ability to drive.
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: July 2012