Secretary/Receptionist For Graduate and Adult Education
Summary of Duties:
Receptionist and secretarial assistance to adjunct and full-time faculty, staff and students in the division.
* Provide assistance to instructors, staff and students.
* Send adjuncts confirmation e-mails on instructing positions, syllabi, templates and all support during their teaching term.
* Answer phones, determine appropriate call transfers.
* Order texts for Reading and all off sites.
* Process all unofficial and official class lists, call students as needed.
* Implement processing of student evaluations.
* Create, distribute and process all grades.
* Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University.
* Maintain and order all office supplies.
* Organize mail delivery
* Assist Leadership Berks and Seniors College when needed.
* Hire, supervise, and train work studies.
* Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University.
* High School Diploma
* Working knowledge of word and excel.
Contact Name: Human Resources
Posting Date: September 27, 2013