PT Enrollment Coordinator-Graduate and Adult Education, Philadelphia Center
The Enrollment Coordinator is directly responsible for the recruitment of non-traditional students to the School of Graduate & Adult Education at the Philadelphia Center. The enrollment coordinator will manage all aspects of the admissions funnel for prospective students within an assigned geographic territory and/or set of academic programs; while maintaining the core Franciscan values.
1. Recruit new evening adult undergraduate and graduate students for the Philadelphia Center and off- site programs to meet stated recruitment goals
2. Build relationships with and assist prospective students throughout all phases of the enrollment cycle (inquiry through enrollment)
3. Collect admission documents and maintain files to ensure that applicants convert to students.
4. Advise current students at Center and off-site locations.
5. Coordinate and host events to increase student support services. Participate in Graduate & Adult Education sponsored events.
6. Maintain and update the Adult Education rotating course schedule
7. Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University
1. Represents Alvernia University at various functions both on and off campus, including college fairs
2. Performs other services deemed reasonable by the supervisor
1. Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University
2. Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred preferably in adult student
services or marketing related field.
3. At least 3 to 5 years of progressive, hands-on continuing studies and /or graduate
admissions higher education and management experience.
4. Ability to work with adult students in an advising and support capacity
5. Determination to meet recruitment goals
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
7. Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed
8. Proficient in the usage of computer programs (Microsoft Office), technology and CRM.
9. Appropriate communication and interpersonal skills with faculty and staff.
1. Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
2. Ability to self-transport to various locations to perform essential functions.
3. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: June 28, 2013