Nursing and Healthcare Outreach Coordinator
The Nursing and Healthcare Outreach Coordinator is directly responsible for the recruitment of adult students for the SGAE and will manage all phases of the enrollment cycle (inquiry/applicant/enrollment). The Nursing and Healthcare Outreach Coordinator develops new market opportunities to deliver nursing and healthcare programs to adult students. The position works in collaboration with regional healthcare agencies, schools, SGAE staff, and academic departments. Detailed attention to student service is central and is the point-person for students needing help in navigating their educational program.
1. Recruit new evening and graduate students for nursing and healthcare programs for SGAE, including main campus, Schuylkill Center, Philadelphia Center, and emerging off-site locations.
2. Collaborate with SGAE enrollment staff, department faculty, schools, and healthcare facilities to determine priority programming and delivery method for adult students.
3. Perform needs assessment, develop new directions, and market nursing and healthcare programs to individuals, schools, and healthcare organizations.
4. Coordinate and manage off-site nursing and healthcare programs.
5. Collect admissions documents and maintain files to ensure applicants covert to students.
6. Facilitate student navigation of Alvernia’s services and procedures.
7. Facilitate student academic planning and advisement.
8. Participate in fill-in teaching needs when adjunct faculty are ill or unable to attend courses.
9. Provide excellent documentation for enrollment and academic reports.
10. Maintain current knowledge of nursing, healthcare trends, and educational mobility for healthcare programs.
11. Maintain expert knowledge in all aspects of nursing and healthcare programs at Alvernia University.
12. Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University.
1. Represent nursing and healthcare programs at recruitment, academic and community events on and off campus.
2. Other duties as requested by supervisor.
1. Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University.
2. Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN); Master’s degree preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple activities, people and projects.
4. Ability to work with adult students in an advising and support capacity.
5. Determination to meet recruitment goals.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
8. Proficient in the usage of computer programs (Microsoft Office), technology and CRM.
Contact: Human Resources