The Enrollment Coordinator is directly responsible for the recruitment of non-traditional students to the School of Graduate & Adult Education. The enrollment coordinator will manage all aspects of the admissions funnel for prospective students within an assigned geographic territory and/or set of academic programs; while maintaining the core Franciscan values.
* Recruit new evening adult undergraduate and graduate students for the main campus and off-site programs in order to meet stated recruitment goals.
* Build relationships with and assist prospective students throughout all phases of the enrollment cycle (inquiry through enrollment).
* Collect admission documents and maintain files to ensure that applicants convert to students.
* Advise current students at main and offsite locations.
* Coordinate and host events to increase student support services. Participate in Graduate& Adult Education sponsored events.
* Maintain and update the Adult Education rotating course schedule.
* Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University.
* Represents Alvernia University at various functions both on and off campus, including college fairs.
* Performs other services deemed reasonable by the supervisor.
* Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University.
* Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred preferably in adult student services or marketing related field.
* At least 3 to 5 years of progressive, hands-on continuing studies and /or graduate admissions higher education and management experience.
* Ability to work with adult students in an advising and support capacity.
* Determination to meet recruitment goals.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
* Proficient in the usage of computer programs (Microsoft Office), technology and CRM.
* Appropriate communication and interpersonal skills with faculty and staff.
* Attendance is required to perform the duties of this job.
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: March 8, 2013