Summary of Duties:
The incumbent in this position will assist the Head Coach in all coaching responsibilities including:
- All aspects of the NCAA DIII Women's Soccer Program with policies, and regulations of Alvernia University, NCAA, and the MAC Conference.
- Attendance at all practices and games.
- Identification, recruitment and retention of academically and athletically qualified students.
- Maintain effective interactions with students, colleagues, university staff, administrators, alumni and the public.
- Represent the Department of Athletics and Recreation in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as requested.
Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior coaching and/or competitive experience at the intercollegiate level.
Post Date: July 15, 2013