Event Management Clerk
Summary of Duties:
Event Management Clerk provides administrative assistance to the Director of Event Management in scheduling rooms and providing support in the planning of events with the community, faculty, staff, and students.
- Maintains the campus master calendar with scheduled events and pertinent data
- Assists in ensuring that departmental contracts, billing, and risk management policies are followed
- Tracks and documents facility and resource usage.
- Approves campus-wide postings from Faculty/Staff and external constituents.
- Cooperates with Student Activities personnel to maintain general bulletin boards.
- Assists faculty, staff, community and students in planning events on campus
- Assists Director with summer camp coordination.
- Assists in maintaining website information for Event Management Office.
- Assist with filing, photocopying, assembly of mailings and other clerical duties.
- Field phone inquiries from faculty/staff, students and external constituents.
- Maintain records data.
- Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University.
- Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University
- Bachelor’s degree or training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and adapt to situational changes
- Able to work collaboratively with faculty, staff and students
- Previous experience with computer applications, including computerized reservation system, and word processing.
Posting Date: December 7, 2011