MACC Info Session
Discover Alvernia's Master of Arts in Community Counseling (MACC)
Alvernia’s Master of Arts in Community Counseling (MACC) program prepares you for a career in a variety of clinical settings, including mental health centers, drug and alcohol treatment programs, correctional institutions, healthcare, social service agencies and private practices.
The Alvernia Advantage:
- 51-credit program with expert faculty members practicing in their field
- Small class sizes, accessibility to faculty and evening classes for the working adult
- Placement at competitive internship sites, including Caron Treatment Centers, the Reading Hospital Center for Mental Health and Berks Counseling Center
- Opportunity to take the National Counselor Examination on-site at Alvernia in the final semester of your coursework
We invite you to learn about Alvernia University firsthand. Attend one of our September 22nd MACC Information Session to get more information.
Start Date: 9/22/2014
- Monday, September 22, 2014 - (5:30 pm – 7:00 pm)
Location: School of Graduate and Adult Education
Alvernia University Upland Center, Room 227
540 Upland Avenue
Reading, PA 19611
5:30 pmEnd Date: 9/22/2014
7:00 pmLocation: Alvernia University Upland Center, Rm. 227. 540 Upland Avenue, Reading, PA 19611Price: Free Sponsor: School of Graduate and Adult EducationContact: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 610-796-8228.