Undergraduate Admissions Open House
Our Open House is designed to allow you to have all of your questions answered. While you are here for the day, you will be able to take part in the following:
- Take a walking tour of of campus with one of our student Tour Guides.
- Speak with a faculty member about the Major or Minor you are considering.
- Talk with representatives from our Student Life Division including Residence Life, Student Activities, Campus Ministry, Career Development, and more.
- Visit the Coaches Corner to speak with one of our coaches about our competitive Division III Programs or our Intramural and Wellness opportunities.
- Go to a session on the Admissions & Financial Aid process to learn how to apply to Alvernia and what type of scholarships you might be eligible for.
Registration for the day will be from 8:30-9:00 and various sessions will be available from 9:30-2:00.
To sign up, please use the following link: OPEN HOUSEStart Date: 11/10/2012
10:00 amEnd Date: 11/10/2012
3:00 pmLocation: Physical Education Center (PEC) on the Main Campus, Reading PAContact:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
610-796-8269 or 888-ALVERNIA
Or you can email us uf you have questions: Admissions@Alvernia.edu