HACC Transfer Day Visits
Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC)
Lebanon Campus Transfer Day Visit
Continue your studies for a bachelor's degree at the HACC Lebanon Campus! We invite you to learn more about Alvernia University's Behavioral Health program to be offered onsite at the HACC Lebanon Campus starting Fall 2012. Stop by our table on our next Transfer Day Visit to get more information about this program.
At Alvernia University, you can go back to school without giving up important commitments at work and home. You'll find that Alvernia University makes it convenient and affordable for you to continue to get your bachelor's degree in Behavioral Health in the Lebanon area.
Stop by to speak with an enrollment coordinator during Alvernia’s transfer visit to HACC Lebanon, and we’ll waive the application fee to help you get started!
Upcoming Transfer Day Visit:
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Location: HACC Lebanon Campus Lobby
735 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042
Call 1-888-ALVERNIA ext. 8496 for more information. No registration is required.
End Date: 6/26/2012 8:00 pm
Location: Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) Lebanon Campus Lobby
Sponsor: School of Graduate and Continuing Studies
Contact: Visit our website or call 610.796.8496 or email email@example.com for more information.
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.