Video Game Tournament: FIFA 12
That's right...FIFA!!! Compete against your fellow students for a chance to win a gift card to your place of choice...even better, ANYBODY can win their very own copy of FIFA 12 for Xbox 360 just by playing in the tournament. Everybody who enters the tournament will be entered into a raffle to win their own copy of FIFA 12. All you have to do is be there for the championship game (playing or watching) and you could walk away with a brand new game (well, it's the brand new game we used for the tournament).Start Date: 10/4/2011 11:30 pm
End Date: 10/5/2011 12:59 am
Location: Bernardine Hall Lecture Hall
Sponsor: The Office of Student Activities
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.