It went over so well last semester, we just had to do it again! We're heading back to Ozzy's for a night of more fun than you could imagine! From 10 pm until 3 am, Ozzy's will be ours. That means you have your choice of unlimited Laser Tag, Roller Skating, Rock Climbing, Ropes Course, Sport Court, Playground, and Miniature Golf...You even get three rides on the Go-Karts! Sign up in the Office of Student Activities.Start Date: 9/30/2011 10:00 pm
End Date: 10/1/2011 03:00 am
Location: Bus departs from Student Center
Sponsor: The Office of Student Activities
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.