NYC Bus Trip to Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Bring everyone you love! Every performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular is a glittering present full of fun and surprises for the whole family! Enjoy the flawless precision of the Radio City Rockettes in numbers like legendary "Parade of the Wooden Soldiers” and thrill as Santa takes you on a magical ride to his workshop at the North Pole, where playful ragdolls come to life. Everyone marvels at the stunning reenactment of the first Christmas in the "Living Nativity.” Both brilliantly grand and genuinely moving, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular creates family memories that last a lifetime!
Bus leaves Alvernia University's Lot C at 7:00 a.m. for the 11 a.m. show. Free time in NYC until the bus leaves at 7 p.m.
End Date: 11/29/2010 9:30 pm
Price: Alumni-$80.00 Non-Alumni-$85.00
Sponsor: Office of Alumni Relations
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.