Alumni Night at Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs
Join us as we return to beautiful Coca-Cola park for great food and AAA baseball, when the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs take on the Norfolk Tides. Enjoy a two-hour buffet on the party porch beginning at 6 p.m., with the game on at 7:05 p.m. Enjoy post-game fireworks. We will have reserved seating.
RSVP by July 15th.Start Date: 7/23/2010 6:00 pm
End Date: 7/23/2010 10:00 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs-Allentown, PA
Price: $17.50 per person for the buffet and the reserved seats: EVENT SOLD OUT
Sponsor: Office of Alumni Relations
- History: Established as a private four-year liberal arts college in 1958, Alvernia celebrated its 50th year by being awarded university status in 2008.
- Heritage: Founded by the Bernardine Sisters, a Catholic religious order, the university embraces the Franciscan core values of service, humility, collegiality, contemplation and peacemaking.
- Motto: “To Learn, To Love, To Serve”
- Campus: The main campus in Reading is 121 acres, with two satellite campuses in Philadelphia and Pottsville (Schuylkill County).
- Location: Our residential campus is situated three miles from center-city Reading, in the scenic Blue Mountain area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 3,000 students attend Alvernia including 1,500 traditional undergraduates, 600 continuing education students, and 780 graduate students. Over 77% of first-year students live on campus.
- Faculty: Our professors are accomplished scholars, experts in their fields, and supportive mentors. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1. Most classes are 20 students or fewer.
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, member of the Commonwealth Conference of the Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation and member of Eastern College Athletic Conference, 8 men’s and 10 women’s intercollegiate sports.