Graduate Certification Programs Admission
We’re here to help you get where you want to go. That’s why Alvernia University has made applying to a graduate certification program a little easier for busy educators like you.
Application to Alvernia University is on a rolling admissions basis, which means that we are constantly accepting and reviewing applications. Following are the admission requirements for the graduate certification programs at Alvernia University. Contact us today about starting your certification program. Or click here for Academic Information.
Graduate Certification Programs
- Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility
- Principal Certification
- Early Childhood (Grades Pre K-4) Teaching Certification
- Secondary (Grades 7-12) Teaching Certification
- Special Education Certification (Grades K-8 and 7-12)
Graduate Certificate Program
- Certificate in Disabilities and Inclusive Communities
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership
- Organizational Leadership Certificate