Office of Institutional Research
The mission of Institutional Research, as the designated office of official data reporting and analysis for Alvernia University, is to provide information and research services in support of decision making and planning for the advancement of Alvernia University's mission, vision and values. The Office of Institutional Research serves as a centralized resource to develop and provide timely, accurate, and consistent quantitative and qualitative information to internal and external constituents.
- Coordinate compliance and external data reporting to ensure that Alvernia University presents consistent, accurate and reliable information to its external constituents.
- Communicate information to various internal constituencies about its student and employee populations, history and trends.
- Conduct research to make projections about the university's future growth.
- Serve as a college resource for planning and assessment research at the program, department, division, and institutional level.
- Provide information and research services to academic and administrative leadership in meeting assessment and accountability requirements.
- Support quality-improvement initiatives by serving as a central repository for institutional data.
Institutional Research Service Request Form
Evelina Panayotova, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
Francis Hall, Room 240
400 Saint Bernardine Street
Reading, PA 19607-1799