School of Graduate Studies
Whether you’re looking to get ahead with an MBA, learn the skills you need to become a professional counselor, develop a deeper understanding of teaching to enhance student learning, excel in positions of leadership or pursue other topics of interest, Alvernia University has graduate programs that will help you reach your goals.
Alvernia offers flexible scheduling with evening and weekend classes, personal attention from a caring and supportive faculty, and convenient locations in Reading, Pottsville, and Philadelphia.
We are the area’s leader in adult education, helping thousands of working adults realize their professional goals, offering convenience and excellence in education since 1999.
All programs are approved by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
- Master of Education Programs
- Master of Education with Graduate Education Certification Options
- Graduate Education Certifications
- Master of Arts in Community Counseling
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies for Community Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration Online
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility
- Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership
Not sure which degree is right for you? Make an appointment with an admission coordinator today. We’ll help you figure out which degree is a match for your goals and interests.
View our 2012-2013 academic graduate catalog.
Looking to fax your registration? Need the Tuition Reimbursement Form for a particular semester? Want to drop a course and change it to another? Visit our printable forms area to view all forms.