The Coordinator of Women and Gender Studies:
- Coordinates efforts of departments and programs to offer consistent rotating WGS courses.
- Work to increase the number of subject areas in the rotation and encourages professors to develop new courses.
- Identifies and communicates with faculty who are interested in contributing to the minor.
- Promotes events on campus giving a wider visibility to the minor.
- Provides advice to students within the minor and to those who are interested in becoming Women and Gender Studies minors.
For more information concerning upcoming WGS events, upcoming WGS courses, questions about the minor, information on how to become involved in WGS events, or any other questions, please contact Dr. Janae Sholtz.