University Goals: 2011–2012
• Deepen sponsorship relationship in partnership with new Congregational Leadership Team
• Implement Mission Education & Integration Plan
• Complete “Best Practices” University Study
• Finalize Institutional Diversity Plan
• Expand Integrated Marketing Program
• Develop comprehensive academic plan, including resources for faculty and program development
• Achieve full compliance (Accreditation; Fed/State Regulations) for all academic programs
• Develop revised general education program
• Increase Grad/CS Enrollment by 10%
• Finalize Plan for full renovation of Bernardine Hall
• Complete Founders Village Project
• Finalize & implement recommendations from: the Residence Life, Athletics & Recreation, “Cross-Cultural” (formerly Diversity), Service and Civic Engagement, and FoE Plans
• Complete Philadelphia Center renovations
• Launch new study abroad programs
Community and External Engagement
• Expand regional alumni chapters and increase annual fund participation to 1500 donors.
• Develop alumni leaders through chapters, the Alumni Council, and the President’s Advisory Council
• Expand the “Arts at Alvernia” Program to include the Miller Art Gallery.
• Develop plan for the O’Pake Institute.
• Exceed $27 million Values and Vision Campaign goal
• Implement next stage of faculty/staff compensation plan
• Achieve 15% decrease in Alvernia’s municipal waste stream and 15% increase in recycling
• Achieve operating budget surplus of 4% for campus development